Vote for the next feature

3 Sep

We love to get feedback from our store owners and what features you would like adding to your Freewebstore Control Panel.  Lend your voice by voting for the next feature you would like us to develope.

We are always open to your ideas.  Use the comments box below to suggest any other features you would like developing.

13 Responses to “Vote for the next feature”

1. Scott September 3, 2014 at 4:20 pm #

A blog section would really benefit my store and its SEO

2. VapeVet September 3, 2014 at 5:34 pm #

Great idea for a poll, guys! I voted for Customer Rewards Points, because I see that as the most customer-centric new feature that would drive sales. However, they’re all great ideas. Low stock-warning is a good one. I also think having different weight options for different product options would be helpful, as some of my products change weight when adding various attachments. Also, showing the selected delivery/shipping option right under the Product Description on the order page would be very helpful and save time/confusion when someone else who’s less trained is running the site.

P.S. I use USPS for shipping, so improving the tracking info is beyond anyone’s help 😉

3. Jason Buck - ZRTGEAR September 4, 2014 at 6:27 pm #

1. I would vote for multiple stock numbers to be available for one item for adding to the drop down menus. I have suppliers that have a different part number for each color and size. But I use drop down menus to save clutter, so I have to just pick a part# from supplier and when someone orders go back to my suppliers and make sure I order the correct part number for the color/size. Having the ability to add these part numbers to an associated drop down would save a lot of time.

2.Id like to see the ability to turn on and off select subcategories. right now its all or nothing

4. Eric September 5, 2014 at 10:03 am #

Search by “Brand” with sub categories function

5. Lisa Sams September 5, 2014 at 1:11 pm #

Reward Points i feel would be the best as with Amazon i could just close up here and go and sell direct from there find the one pointless to be honest

• Lisa Sams January 14, 2015 at 12:11 pm #

Opps just notice i had all ready commented on this sorry 🙂

6. Ian September 5, 2014 at 4:17 pm #

Got to be reward point system for the customers

Keep up the great work guys

7. Shamaryah September 7, 2014 at 3:08 am #

It would also be great to provide a little “rainbow colored” icon under each product to indicate that they are available in more colors.

8. laura duncan September 10, 2014 at 4:27 pm #

A good option i think would be Instead of asking a customer to sign up for an account before they order, why not offer them the option at the end of their order? i think it could maybe put customers off to ask them straight away when heading to the checkout.

9. Stephen September 23, 2014 at 1:30 am #

I would like to see a “subscribe to our newsletter” option on the site.

10. Stephen October 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

A “Subscribe to our newsletter” feature on the home page would be very welcome.

11. Lisa Sams January 14, 2015 at 12:09 pm #

Like a couple of others Customer Reward Points would be the best as if you do the Sell On Amazon, you are going to kinda shot yourself in the the foot as we might as well shut up shop here and go direct to Amazon and save money :/

12. Julie Turner October 3, 2015 at 8:09 am #

Hi some basics, like electronic gift vouchers and add ons would be great.

Also ability for search by product options i.e. I sell shoes, i.e. product would be – pink mary janes, and then the product options is the size but it would be great if customers could pick, to search by options or a range i.e all blues, or all 15cm’s etc