Introducing your Live Tiles Screen

18 Oct

You may notice something different when you log into your Freewebstore Control Panel on Monday.   We are launching our fantastic new Live Tiles system which gives you a wealth of information regarding your store in a quick and easy view.

Image

The tiles will give you loads of information regarding your store as well as hints and tips to help you get the most out of your store.  From here you will be able to see your new Orders (the top right hand tile) and if you have received any new messages (top left hand tile).  You will also see a showcase of some of your fellow Freewebstore users’ stores.  The tiles will change and provide you with a fluid view as your store expands.

If you have any questions or even suggestions as to any other tiles you would like then use the comments box below.  We would love to get your feedback.

7 Responses to “Introducing your Live Tiles Screen”

1. ian Baker October 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm #

Hi How do I get this new control panel as I can’t see where it is.

Thanks

Ian

• Stephen October 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

Hi Ian,

We are working through all the stores systematically. Your control panel will have the new screen in the next few days.

Kind Regards
      Stephen

2. sn0wy2406VapersJuice October 25, 2013 at 8:04 pm #

How do I get rid of it. It’s horrible!

3. Steve November 5, 2013 at 5:35 am #

Is there any way to get the old screen back if you don’t like the tiles version?

• Stephen November 5, 2013 at 9:43 am #

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comment.

The new tiles screen is here to stay. Is there anything in particular you do not like about it ? The feedback we have had back from the majority of users has been very positive as it gives you loads of information about your store in one screen. Do you have any requests for a particular tile ? Always happy to hear your suggestions.

4. Steve November 7, 2013 at 1:32 am #

I don’t really want the news feeds on the homepage tiles, is there some way to customise or disable some of the tiles. I just want a simple screen telling me essential information about my website, rather than something akin to Facebook or Google+ telling me what other people are doing

5. Stephen November 7, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

Thanks for your reply Steve, I will pass your comments onto the development team.